Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregM
Level 9

unmark watched episodes?

I've already watched a few series and would like to watch some of them again.

Is there a way to unmark the episodes or series already watched? (has the blue line at the bottom of the episodes watched)

Otherwise it's difficult for me to get the right episode to play.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: unmark watched episodes?

What channel are you watching that is doing this? Unless it's The Roku Channel, you'd need to contact whomever provides and support the channel. If it is TRC, I'm not aware of any ability to clear that. I can't think of any channel I've ever seen that had a clear function, except perhaps YouTube. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
GregM
Level 9

Amazon Prime

The Expanse

I figure out that I could create a new profile (which I otherwise hate) and search for The Expanse and it would not show it as watched. I called the profile "expanse". When we are done watching it I will delete it.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

@GregM wrote:

Amazon Prime

The Expanse

I figure out that I could create a new profile (which I otherwise hate) and search for The Expanse and it would not show it as watched. I called the profile "expanse". When we are done watching it I will delete it.

There's no way to do that within the Roku Amazon channel. You might log into your Amazon account on a web browser and see if there's something available there. I just looked at my account, and it does have a recently watched list. It has a link to hide it, but I couldn't find any way to mark it unwatched. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos