Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

trying to resubscribe to RTN but Thoroughbred only package unable too Message state Account Error

Jump to solution

I was trying to resubscribe to RTN, to the Thoroughbred only package unable too. Message state Account Error, I unsubscribed to it all together and tried resubscribing to it and it wont let active my new subscribtion

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: trying to resubscribe to RTN but Thoroughbred only package unable too Message state Account Erro

Jump to solution

@daoddsman 

Thanks for the post.

How did you subscribe to the channel? Did you subscribe through Roku Pay or did you subscribe through the channel provider directly?

If you subscribed through Roku Pay and need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

However, if you subscribed through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel support for further assistance with your account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: trying to resubscribe to RTN but Thoroughbred only package unable too Message state Account Erro

Jump to solution

@daoddsman 

Thanks for the post.

How did you subscribe to the channel? Did you subscribe through Roku Pay or did you subscribe through the channel provider directly?

If you subscribed through Roku Pay and need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

However, if you subscribed through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel support for further assistance with your account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos