Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosemarie
Level 7

trouble authorizing A&E. HELP

I went to watch my normal show on a&e and it said I was not logged in so I had to go and put aetv.com/authorize on my phone which I did and the box to put the code in is nowhere to be found it’s extremely frustrating
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Basil
Level 10

Re: trouble authorizing A&E. HELP

"Rosemarie" wrote:
I went to watch my normal show on a&e and it said I was not logged in so I had to go and put aetv.com/authorize on my phone which I did and the box to put the code in is nowhere to be found it’s extremely frustrating

When you to to that address on your phone, you should be prompted with the option to select your device: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. Did you select Roku?

You should then be prompted to select your TV content provider. Keep in mind if you don't have one of those shown, you'll likely have to search or scroll for it.

After you pick that, you'll then get the box to enter the code that's displaying on the Roku.

So, where did the process fail?

Who is your content provider?

What phone OS and browser?
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
0 Kudos
freseluks
Level 7

Re: trouble authorizing A&E. HELP

I have the same problem. Went through the registration and authorize via Roku app then go online with code Spectrum login when prompted. A&E app key lock disappears then when I try to watch a show it says user not authorized, again... Over and over and over. Doesn't recognize me even though the Roku app shows the Spectrum logo in app.
0 Kudos