Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redappleone
Level 10

they do not become free‌‌

Jump to solution

paid roku channels are not becoming free for me after i purchase and install them then uninstall them one or more amount of times

why

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: they do not become free‌‌

Jump to solution

@redappleone

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12\
Strega
Level 17

Jump to solution

I'm not sure I understand your question but whether a channel is subscribed or not should be viewable/controllable via your account at roku.com.

0 Kudos
redappleone
Level 10

Jump to solution

i wasn't saying that that problem happened when i subscribed to free roku channels, but when i purchased paid roku channels and no paid roku channels which i have purchased are shown there and only one free roku channel which i have subscribed to shows there and that free roku channel's subscription from me has expired

0 Kudos
brohan
Level 7

Jump to solution

do you mean that you cannot watch that roku channel anymore? (after reinstall it)

jigsaw puzzle

0 Kudos
redappleone
Level 10

Jump to solution

no, i can still watch paid roku channels after i reinstall them one or more times

0 Kudos
redappleone
Level 10

Jump to solution

paid roku channels are not becoming free for me after i purchase and install them then uninstall them one or more amount of times

why

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@redappleone, it's not clear what you're asking, but you can manage your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions .  Make sure you log in with the same email address that shows under Settings->System->About on your Roku device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
redappleone
Level 10

Jump to solution

i wasn't saying that that problem happened when i subscribed to free roku channels, but when i purchased paid roku channels and no paid roku channels which i have purchased are shown there and only one free roku channel which i have subscribed to shows there and that free roku channel's subscription from me has expired

0 Kudos
redappleone
Level 10

Jump to solution

not subscriptions, but purchases

0 Kudos
redappleone
Level 10

Jump to solution

on other operating systems that i use, paid applications in the built-in application store become free after purchasing them for the first time

why doesn't this happen for roku televisions and roku os

0 Kudos