Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

the Roku Channel keeps kicking me back to the "Resume" play screen

I just started watching Growing Pains on roku channel yesterday. Season 1 was fine all day yesterday up to episode 7. Today when I started watching more though, it's been having a LOT of issues with the sound not syncing up with the picture every 15 - 20 seconds, sometimes it fixes itself and sometimes I have to rewind a tiny bit to resync it up. And it also keeps kicking me out altogether to the episode screen where I have to hit "Resume" multiple times each episode. I checked a newer tv show (hoarders) and did not experience any problems at all. So this is only happening with Growing Pains maybe? Again, no problems yesterday - but today it's just awful. Can you please look into this and fix it? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: the Roku Channel keeps kicking me back to the "Resume" play screen

@irish24  Thanks for letting us know. We investigated an issue yesterday that may have caused this behavior. Please try restarting your device and then playing the title again. If you're still running into an issue from there, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos