Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr_fish

t mobile mlb ap wont work on my roku

got the free mlb tv offer from t mobile. Downloaded the mlb channel from my roku. Mlb channel doesnt recognize the user name and password I established when I set up the offer on my apple phone.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Re: t mobile mlb ap wont work on my roku

That’s not a Roku question. Your supposed to log in with your T-Mobile credentials. Follow the instructions on the T-Mobile website 

0 Kudos
Pbc8838

I’m logged in with my t-mobile free baseball year subscription but it’s saying I need to pay/upgrade to access games. I’ve missed two days of games already.

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey mr_fish,

Just want to reach out to see if you were able to get your MLB.TV sign-in issue resolved. 

If you still need assistance please let us know and we can go from there.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

When you have access to channels through a 3rd party, there's usually a special method to authenticate. I get HBO Max through my cell phone plan. When I log into the channel on a Roku, I have to follow specific instructions to authenticate via my AT&T account. I have never used MLB, so I can't say what procedure you have to use. But the people to answer that question is MLB.com, not Roku. It's their channel, and they control the authentication process. Start with this support page, and work with them. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Fauch5

I also have an mlbtv account that I can watch on my phone through tmobile, but an unable to open up in my roku device for my tv. Looking for assistance on hire to access my account for mlbtv on my roku. 

0 Kudos