Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

stream suddenlink to Roku

hi,

is it possible to stream suddenlink cable through the roku using their app (suddenlink2go) or some other way?  I can't find anything on the web about it.  

Thanks,

joe

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: stream suddenlink to Roku

Same! This is a nightmare.  I called suddenlink and they were zero help!  They could not comprehend that there is no suddenlink2go app on the roku.  I finally hung up. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Customer service is a joke.  After waiting 1/2 an hour someone from a foreign country picks up and tries to read a book to answer my questions.  They couldn't understand the concept of streaming on a roku.  No escalation of unsolved cases. But if you try to drop the tv then they raise the price of internet to over 100 bucks.  I have to bite the bullet and drop these crooks for the principle of it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Can someone from Roku actually step up and provide an answer in this chain? It doesn't appear there is an app (channel) in the Roku lineup for Suddenlink2go. With so many people completely cutting the cord to cable, Services like this are a must. Can we know if/when a solution will be available, or do I need to start looking for another streaming device?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos