Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlarson
Level 7

some local channels gone

Until recently I have been able to get 28 local channels with my antenna on my Roku Tv.   Now I only get 14.   This happened around the same time that Roku introduced streaming into the guide.  Has anyone else had this problem and know a solution.   My brother had a similar problem with his Roku Tv which is another brand but he is missing 3 channels that he was able to access recently as well.  The tv has not been moved and we tried to scan for channels again, we also tried a system update, as well as turn the tv power completely off and on again, which none of these worked. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
HisSvt2
Level 10

Re: some local channels gone

My live tv guide shows no programming for NBC5 chicago now so it won't go to it. But if i use the channel up button on my logitech harmony remote i can manually go to the channel. channel signal seems messed up too shows 1 bar for every channel but they come in fine. 

0 Kudos