Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muxelles
Level 8

[solved] Cannot install TNT or ESPN

Jump to solution

I am trying to get TNT and ESPN on my Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)

neither channel appears in the channel store. Plus, the channel store does NOT have a search feature 

I can cast from iOS ESPN>Watch over airplay just fine.

When I try to cast from the iOS TNTapp, a pop-up appears asking to “connecting to” Roku streaming stick. When I click “Yes install app” it opens the roku channel store and then nothing happens.  

why do these apps not appear in the channel store?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Muxelles
Level 8

Re: [solved] Cannot install TNT or ESPN

Jump to solution

My roku stick was activated from an account that was originally created while I was overseas. That account was region blocked. 

i had to do a factory reset on the stick and link it to a NEW roku account created in the US. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Muxelles
Level 8

Re: Cannot install TNT or ESPN

Jump to solution

I would also add that I see blog posts suggesting that DisneyPlus, Hulu, etc are available (for purchase).  There is even a button for it on the remote.

but when I press the button, nothing happens. I cannot find these channels anywhere in the Channel Store. Is something set up wrong??

0 Kudos
Muxelles
Level 8

Re: [solved] Cannot install TNT or ESPN

Jump to solution

My roku stick was activated from an account that was originally created while I was overseas. That account was region blocked. 

i had to do a factory reset on the stick and link it to a NEW roku account created in the US. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos