Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtrgoo
Level 7

rumble tv

I use a desktop computer to access ROKU> I want to add RUMBLE TV or any other channel. the home page asks for a CODE associated with the channel to add. where do I find that code? is there a third party list of channels with codes for adding them to ROKU? without a code an error appears, "no device detected". does this mean that channels CANNOT be added because computers are not recognized as an appropriate device? I have a SMART TV with roku. I cannot use it because I do NOT have a player nor do I need one since I am using the desktop. details please. reeltoreelguy@gmail.com OR rtrg@mail.com.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: rumble tv

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 14

@rtrgoo wrote:

I have a SMART TV with roku. I cannot use it because I do NOT have a player nor do I need one since I am using the desktop.

Is your Smart TV with Roku (AKA a Roku TV) linked to your roku account?  If so, when you add the channel in the channel store, it should appear on your TV.  (But not on a PC.)

0 Kudos
rtrgoo
Level 7

yes. when I add rumble to the list it does NOT appear on your all channels list nor is there any indication it was added. I access ROKU via a web browser. I do NOT have a stick or player. my connection is wifi NOT wired. does this explain it? can RUMBLE or any of your channels on your list page be accessed via browser? I do that for PLUTO and TUBI now. I will try that for YOUTUBE TV as well. respond please.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 14

Roku channels are for Roku devices.  However, many of the services that provide Roku channels also provide apps for other streaming devices, and/or direct streaming on PCs, and/or conventional TV channels.  It all depends on the service.  There is also the Roku channel which may be confusing you, because it is one of many channels on a Roku device and it also happens to be accessible on the web.

0 Kudos
Greg7
Level 8

How do you find a Channel on Rumble? How do you log in? It looks very basic.

0 Kudos