Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luvrgrlny
Level 7

roku shutting off

my roku keeps shutting my movies off and going back to the home screen, this just started yesterday when i started to use my tv

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: roku shutting off

@luvrgrlny

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku device model are you using? How are you powering the Roku device? Is this issue happening on a specific channel?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Sunnytwirler
Level 7

Hello - are you there?   I have the same problem of my Roku shutting down.  3810 Roku streaming stick.  Happens on most channels.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Sunnytwirler,

Thanks for the post.

Is there a light showing on your device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos