Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

Thanks krisbee,
You mention a 'unversal' setting. I don't see that documented anywhere. (https://trac.handbrake.fr/wiki/CLIGuide). How is that used?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

"asellars" wrote:
Thanks krisbee,
You mention a 'unversal' setting. I don't see that documented anywhere. (https://trac.handbrake.fr/wiki/CLIGuide). How is that used?


Run this in a terminal to see all the settings you have:
HandBrakeCLI --preset-list


I'm at work right now, so I don't remember exactly the one I run... but I do believe the command line would be like this:
HandBrakeCLI -i inputfile.mpg -o outputfile.mp4 --preset="Universal" 


I'd also probably right a one line script so I didn't have to type input output files each time (but I tend to do that) Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

Hello, I purchased roDropbox channel on my Roku, and it has been working great, until today and yesterday when the new version of the app, Roksbox xStream, started to crash over and over again. So I removed it. But when I added it back on, from the roksbox site because it's a Private channel, it tells me I have to Purchase it AGAIN in order to register it. Nuts to that, I already spent the supposed one time fee for life, I'm not spending one more cent. How do I get the channel installed again, without having to pay again?!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

"Krepta3000" wrote:
Hello, I purchased roDropbox channel on my Roku, and it has been working great, until today and yesterday when the new version of the app, Roksbox xStream, started to crash over and over again. So I removed it. But when I added it back on, from the roksbox site because it's a Private channel, it tells me I have to Purchase it AGAIN in order to register it. Nuts to that, I already spent the supposed one time fee for life, I'm not spending one more cent. How do I get the channel installed again, without having to pay again?!


It should be either in your Roku My Channels, or in the Roku Channel Store under Movies & TV. Just select it from there.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

WilDD

Been using Roksbox for years & I love it

But there is one thing I would like to see, more themes & layouts please. If possible maybe even open source themes & layouts some how?

Like I've said I been using Roksbox for years & love that way it works, but it looks kinda plain & would really like to be able to update the theme & layout.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

"scooby609" wrote:
WilDD

Been using Roksbox for years & I love it

But there is one thing I would like to see, more themes & layouts please. If possible maybe even open source themes & layouts some how?

Like I've said I been using Roksbox for years & love that way it works, but it looks kinda plain & would really like to be able to update the theme & layout.

Thanks


Good idea. I'll see what I can do.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

For some reason, every time i start the roksbox app, I get an announcement about a dropbox feature problem. How do i disable this announcement?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roksbox error message

My Roksbox no longer works. It gives me some weird error message regarding dropbox using HTTPS gridscreen and starting with V2.2.6 no longer working if you are using dropbox for video streaming. That is exactly what I use it for. Is there any solution for this issue?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: roksbox -Streaming Local Media Channel Available for Tes

Get error about no certificate after entering in my NAS IP address, it is a DNS-325, any ideas?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Roksbox for LiveDrive

Does Roksbox work with LiveDrive?

I currently have an unlimited storage plan and would love to integrate it with RoksBox. The reason it because I currently use Plex Media Server, but that requires the computer to be on and connected to the internet.
0 Kudos