Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: reuters channel disappeared ....why?

Jump to solution

And I'll add: It appears that Bloomberg News is now available free-of-charge on my Roku feed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am surprised it (reuters news)  is still on amazon firestick tv.   just watched 15min today.

I love roku and have several roku tv.  Hate to attach a firestick to a rokutv just to get the channel.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Still on My KODI, I watch the 30min every day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

That's insane. If the content is still there, and they intend on releasing a "new & different" Roku app in May, why on Earth would they kill the app on Roku now? They deliberately want to lose their audience? That makes no sense whatsoever.

There must be more going on, some kind of dispute over something about money or politics or something between them and Roku. That's the only thing that makes sense, other than they are being run by completely inept clowns.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Fox pull the plug on terminating contract with Roku. Fortunately we can still get all news we want on YouTube! I miss "the weather channel " which was the best weather forecast. We can still follow "the weather" app on mobile or tablet, but I miss it on Roku!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

You’re probably right because totally pulling the channel and stating they are consolidating their news, yet no longer supporting a stand alone app is bull. The Reuter’s app is fully functional on my fire stick and appletv (Stand alone apps). 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Why? Is all I can say to the reasoning for eliminating Reuters News from Roku - Reuters Is the #1 World News Source for the majority of legitimate news networks through the world and so far all I can come up with for any type of reasoning for the elimination of high quality intelligent news is sheer stupidity and absolutely no rationale to back it up 🤫🤔

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

As I said, it's very likely to be an undisclosed / can't disclose situation of either "someone wants more money" or "someone doesn't want to pay that much," and an agreement couldn't be reached. So, no more app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Try Weather Nation app. It’s much better than Weather Channel 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hey!  I’m back home in Canada, because of the world panic over Coronavirus, and - lo and behold - today Reuters News is BACK!!!

Such a relief!