Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: reuters channel disappeared ....why?

Jump to solution

Please get the new “package” up and running as soon as possible, please. Really miss your up-to-date coverage. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

That's good news (I guess). Why they didn't post this to the Roku app is a mystery.

Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

In the meantime......if you want to watch/read text from Reuters, all you have to do is download the app into your phone from it's own brand name apps store.

Like I did.  It's not as nice as what my Roku offered, but it's doable until Reuters is ready with it's promised alternative in a few months.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Seriously Sad to see that Reuters TV Is gone Is BBC WORLD NEWS Available w/in the same choice format that Reuters once was or 🤔 I've been using the Reuters app for quite sometime now on my device having the option to view Reuters news via Roku was a brilliant and convenient option unfortunately someone made a serious mistake by removing the Reuters option shame on them.😠😱😭 PS As far as I'm concerned the Roku news choices are now @ a very low bar when it comes to professional world class journalism.🤓🙉

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I don't think BBC is on ROKU. Just this morning (and every morning) I missed Reuters as I'm looking for a comprehensive global news summary. "Newsy - Be Informed. Not influenced." is a joke. And this girl is just plain scary in the morning...

1579809257.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

SKY News and aljazeera are available in ROKU.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I use them both but they pale in comparison to Reuters which gives a concise news summary in bite-sized chunks on demand.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

This was my point as well. Why didn't Reuters let us know by posting on Roku? It doesn't make sense. Losing followers don't matter I guess. 

kemin78 wrote:

That's good news (I guess). Why they didn't post this to the Roku app is a mystery.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Totally agree. 

@Benjamin78 wrote:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@LesK, I have appreciated your bringing Al Jazeera to our attention. It has been a breath of fresh air for me. There's a lot going on in the world that does not appear on American electronic media. (NBC/MSNBC, for example, is all America and obsessed with American politics all the time.)

For that reason, I also look forward to the return of Reuters to Roku.