Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

"Time Trax" will no longer play on Roku Channel

We were several episodes in to the series "Time Trax" . Now it will no longer play. It still shows up, even in a search. But I cannot get it to play anymore. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Thank You

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: "Time Trax" will no longer play on Roku Channel

@walkjp 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specific the episodes that are you experiencing this issue?

With more information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I am at episode 9, but none will play now. Even ones I have already viewed. However, I have also found that there seems to be a bigger problem, not just Time Trax. I have tried a few other series, some play, some do not.

Have tried, rebooting device, uninstalling Roku channel, no luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@walkjp 

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, please make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Once we have that information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 8

"When removing a channel, please make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order."

That is what I did. After a couple of days, everything seems to be working again.

Thank You