Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

"The Final Days" does not player properly.

Hello, I wanted to a movie on the Roku Channel called "The Final Day".   https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/bab7e315077c5a239549564064e8039e/the-final-days It is about the final days of the Nixon administration.  It is under docudramas.   When I try to watch it on my roku stick, the picture freezes but the audio continues.  Sometimes it freezes altogether.  I have tried restarting the movie.  I have tried restarting my roku device more times than I can count.   Other movies on the Roku Channel play fine for me.  I think there is a particular problem with this one movie.  I think they need to re-upload the movie again.      This experience was very frustrating.   Please help. 

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: "The Final Days" does not player properly.

I am having the exact same problem with mrs America on hulu with my roku. It's ridiculous I have spent 30 minutes watching the same 4 minutes and commercials I'm only to have it frees up again. And when I try to go back it goes back to far And just happens again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Trembly 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Hulu support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@judybos 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please verify that you are still experiencing the issue? We are unable to reproduce the issue you are reporting.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos