Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ohman
Visitor

"Linkedin Learning" app for Roku?

As title, does anyone know if there is a "Linkedin Learning" app for Roku? It should be similar to Lynda.com Roku app, but might have different content. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
Noel

Re: "Linkedin Learning" app for Roku?

Is there a way to actually contact Roku about this issue, it is kind of annoying that they limit the contact us to categories that have nothing to do with ongoing support of the device/platform. 

Lynda is no more it is now LinkedIn Learning and I need to be able to access it on my devices.

37mediagroup
Roku Guru

It sounds like the problem is with the channel (or lack thereof) not the device.  Consider it like this, Microsoft Windows is the O/S, but if software like Photoshop or Quickbooks doesn't work, you wouldn't contact Microsoft about it. Roku & it's channels are a similar relationship.

Nisey100
Reel Rookie

has there been any resolution on this subject.  Also looking for Linkedin Learning app.

LizR

I own a Roku TV and last week came up with the best solution that worked for me.  I project the LinkedIn Learning from my laptop to the Roku TV. I end up using the Roku TV as a second monitor so I can have the LinkedIn Learning up while I am doing work on my laptop.  

The two functions on my laptop that I used are CONNECT and PROJECT which on Windows is found in the right bottom corner of the screen.

Hope this helps some of you.  I too had been struggling on how to get it to show on my Roku TV.

I hope they come out with an app for the Roku TV.  I'd prefer that.

harvestek
Reel Rookie

The Lynda.com Roku app is still usable. You need to sign in with your Linked in account on the Lynda.com site. Then, from their Roku app, enter the activate code from the website. This should only need to be done once.

0 Kudos
harvestek
Reel Rookie

My apology.  Bad information! Logging in with LinkedIn will not allow you to enter the activate code as it sends you to LinkedIn Learning instead.

0 Kudos

This worked perfectly for me using a Roku box connected to the TV and a Windows 10 computer. I connected to the TV as a virtual display, then added the virtual display as a second monitor. This allowed me to arrange the monitors so I can watch LinkedinLearning on one, and practice on the other. Thanks for the tip!

0 Kudos