Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

problem with ROKU HULU

I have been charged for ROKU HULU and another HULU. Both stopped working and now it is requesting that restart my subscription however I have been charged every month including this month for  both HULUs. When I started my troubleshoot I discovered that my card expired so I updated my card and deleted one of the hulus which should only leave me with just one hulu but when I look at my account there is no hulu however I have been charged and my tv is giving me a message that states I need to update my subscription.  What should I do next

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: problem with ROKU HULU

Has anyone responded to your question as mine is similar.  I canceled a subcription to HULU over a month ago and am still being charged for it.  There does not seem to be any support for ROKU or its vendors.  This is piss poor customer service.

0 Kudos