Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aennor7
Level 7

playing only in the top left corner!

I have a Roku Express and ever since day one it just displays only the video in the top left corner.... the menu selections work for all apps its just when the movie or show starts does it move to the corner. I have updated, reset, moved to different input, changed cords, bought new cords, and have done basically everything except return it. I always have troubles with ROKU things and I went against my better judgement and decided to give it another go but I feel like an idiot for doing so. This is my last attempt I need help. It doesn't have anything to do with the tv since I have had this issue on multiple TVs in my house. If you want the main tv model number its 55L51OU18...[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: playing only in the top left corner!

@aennor7 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
aennor7
Level 7

Re: playing only in the top left corner!

Model- 3930x-roku express

Serial- x004003lj955

Software: 9.4.0• build 4190-AE

Device: s008206lj955

It does it to all...the menu is full but when the movie starts it goes to the top left corner

0 Kudos