Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ab13
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 11.0] Can't run channel. Needs to be reinstalled to the network

Jump to solution

Did you notice any major changes in features that may have help with your problem????

0 Kudos
Grandkids11
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I tried for weeks to get mine working and couldn't.....  Threw it in the trash

0 Kudos
royrita000
Channel Surfer

Re: can't run channel could not run because it could not reinstall from the netwo

Jump to solution

I am seeking answers for this trouble. i opened a new Sling account and tried to install the app on 5/21/22. When I open the Sling app, select “log in”, the app doesn’t fully boot and drops back to the log in page. 

I have two Roku sticks and both are having the same issue. They are 3500X models at software version 11.0.0. I did soft and hard reboots on the sticks. I also removed the app and reinstalled. No change. 

Serial numbers are 2LA53F106009 and 2LA513011896

0 Kudos
KatyDid59

Jump to solution

Did you get the answers you needed?? This is happening to mine now. Everything says we’re hooked up to the Internet and yet I can’t run the channels because they can’t cant be reinstalled from the net work.

0 Kudos
orlando198055
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

they sent an update and eventually it loaded. I just had to be patient. It took 3 days.  But it worked. If enough people complain roku will work on a fix

0 Kudos