Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
briandhoward
Level 7

not giving me login screen for cable provider

Jump to solution

trying to connect to Fox News - says I have to log in to my tv/cable provider (Comcast/Xfinity) but then it doesn't go to a login screen - it goes back to the home page. How do I get to a login screen?  for a cable or tv provider? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: not giving me login screen for cable provider

Jump to solution

@briandhoward 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried going into Settings and then logging in with your TV provider?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact FOX News support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@briandhoward 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried going into Settings and then logging in with your TV provider?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact FOX News support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
briandhoward
Level 7

Jump to solution

thx - tried that already a few times. i will contact Fox but probably try a different browser first - see if I see any different options in my Roku profile there. 

0 Kudos