Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

no option for "Live" "Home" or"Library" on my TV screen unless I go to my Iphone

When launching YoutubeTV why do I only get my home screen with no option for "Live" "Home" or"Library"

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: no option for "Live" "Home" or"Library" on my TV screen unless I g

YouTube created, provided, and maintains their channel app. Roku only provides the platform on which it runs. For questions and concerns re the YouTube app you should get in touch with YouTube.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: no option for "Live" "Home" or"Library" on my TV screen unless I g

Thank you. I never mentioned the 3 I have are no smart TV's so  with having that, the Roku control, and the youtube platform. I am lost, It doesn't make sense that I can select Youtube on my Roku menu and just go to youtube home with no way to get to Live TV without having to use my Iphone with the Youtube App. I know it goes to theright page on Smart Tv's  so that probably makes zero sense. Maybe I need to delete the youtube app and relaunch a new one.

@makaiguy wrote:
YouTube created, provided, and maintains their channel app. Roku only provides the platform on which it runs. For questions and concerns re the YouTube app you should get in touch with YouTube.

0 Kudos