Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GLUESENKAMP
Level 7

no audio on fox channels when streaming via spectrum

I have a problem with one of my streaming devices I cannot resolve and Spectrum tells me it is not on their end, and probably resides in the ROKU device. When streaming any FOX channel on that ROKU device i have NO sound. I have tried it on 3 different TVs and it persists. Any recommendations ? mY OTHER roku DEVICE DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: no audio on fox channels when streaming via spectrum

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or Fox app versions (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

1) Restart Roku:  Settings/System/System restart/Restart - try again

2) Change Settings/Audio/HDMI=PCM Stereo - try again

3)  Unplug Roku/TV/soundbar/AVR from AC power for 5-10 minutes - try again

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: no audio on fox channels when streaming via spectrum

@GLUESENKAMP

Thanks for the post.

In addition to what @StreamerUser has provided, are you experiencing audio issue on other channels on that specific device? If your other channels are outputting audio fine, then the issue would appear to be the Fox channel and you'll want to contact Fox support directly to inquire further.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos