Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gregn
Level 7

multiple CBS channels appearing in guide

Hello all - it seem that as of tonight, all local affiliates of the CBS channel are showing up in my Guide when "all" channels are selected.  While I didn't count them, there are probably over 40 CBS channels (from Staes all over the US) that I now have to scroll through to get past them in the guide.  These channels are not available for viewing and show up with a circle and line through it in the upper right hand corner of the channel listing.

I am viewing Hulu through a Roku Ultra Player and I have deleted and re-installed the Hulu app, and have also reset my Roku player; neither of these steps removed the channels.

How can I get rid of these CBS channels from my guide and return to just my local affiliate showing up?

Tx-  Greg

0 Kudos