Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Salinero
Reel Rookie

Re: la app no esta disponible en mi pais, al estar "login" no puedo agregar canales

Jump to solution

Ehh?, yo sigo sin tener HBO Max a pesar de que actualicé el Roku a la última versión. Es un Roku Express.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: la app no esta disponible en mi pais, al estar "login" no puedo agregar canales

Jump to solution

@Salinero

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

Where are you currently located? Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gina5

Jump to solution

Hola yo no lo veo todavía cómo hago? De Uruguay también 

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_Uruguay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Saben que no sé porque aún no ven HBO MAX en la lista de canales. En mi caso, tengo un roku ultra.

0 Kudos
dorado43

Jump to solution

I think this is one of the most significant pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, and the articles are really great

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

As previously stated in this thread, the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CR_uy1971
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Rodrigo , 

I saw your message indicating the option to add HBO max was available for you, 

I cannot fount it, could you please elaborate on which model of ROKU you are utilizing to compare with mine? 

I'm from Montevideo , Uruguay, and cannot make it work (so disappointed about this purchase 😞 😞 )

Thanks for you time 

regards,

Carlos,

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_Uruguay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hello Carlos, sorry to hear that. Im in Montevideo too. My roku is a Roku Ultra brought though tiendamia.

I left like 10 msg here and another 10 msg directly to hbo. From one day to another the channels (not just hbo-max) appeared on my roku main screen as an option to be added, as well as the 'search' option (previously missing). So.. i guess ill never know if any of my msg did the trick with roku or hbo or it was just a coincidence.

I dont know what else to tell you. Its a great device but has this "channels support problem" that makes it nearly useless.

Salinero
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've a Roku express and finally found the channel, hide as max(i was searching hbo).

Once added I still can't use it, it ask me a code that I don't have, I suscribed thru Nuevosiglo, in the phone app you have the option to chose the connect throu a partner, in the Roku no.

What's this code?

0 Kudos
CR_uy1971
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

very interesting, 

I have a ROKU Premiere , also bought from USA. and neither the search nor the extra channels appear to be added. 

I'm wondering if that could be related to the version of OS/App on the ROKU device. 

then the suggested option is to flood them with messages and complains ????

thanks