Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReyTECH
Level 7

is plutotv ok

i go to select it and it goes back to the homepage of roku.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mousebox
Level 8

Re: is plutotv ok

You may as with any other channel/app need to click the star key over it. This will bring up an options menu. One item listed is Remove Channel. You may need to remove it, then reload it to your lineup. You can also choose the Check For Updates on the pop up options menu. At times channels/apps need refreshed due to software/content updates. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

@mousebox wrote:

You may as with any other channel/app need to click the star key over it. This will bring up an options menu. One item listed is Remove Channel. You may need to remove it, then reload it to your lineup.

After removing a channel, best practice to assure getting a clean reinstallation is to restart your Roku to clear its memory before reinstalling the channel.

Restart via Settings > System > System restart (for Roku TVs: Settings > System > Power > System restart)

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
Williamt100
Level 11

It appears to be running normally on my Roku Ultra and Roku 4. 

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
Algarin
Level 7

Re: nov 2020. Pluto TV stuck on opening screen

Same issue. Factory reset Roku, reinstalled Pluto TV. Will not load, stuck at logo with left-right scrolling marker under the logo. No, I don't have problems on my end, its totally Pluto's problem since MANY users are having the exact problem and ALL other channels and apps work fine. Pluto TV needs to fix this or pull the app entirely until they find someone smart enough to get it done right.