Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HotBovril
Level 7

iPlayer watch from start

I've just replaced my trusty Roku2 box with a Roku Express. All is good except I have lost the 'Watch from start' option on BBC iPlayer. I had the same issue on the Roku2 but quickly Googled a fix. I can't find one for the Express though and hoped someone here could help.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: iPlayer watch from start

Thanks for the note here! 

We'd recommend contacting BBC support directly for more information about the features of their channel across different models of Roku devices. If that feature is available for your model of Roku device, they can further advise on its use. 

Note: Not all features may be available across different models/versions of Roku device and/or the channel (app). The channel/service provider can specify which models would offer support for any potential feature of their channel/service. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos