Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kathy-013
Level 7

iHeart radio doesn't launch

Jump to solution

I've been having issues with iHeart Radio launching on my ROKU Express+.

IHeart has been working great until yesterday. When I hit the channel key the screen switches to iHeart for several seconds and then the screen returns to the channel selection page.

I have tried resetting the ROKU, unplugging/replugging the ROKU and removing the iHeart channel and reinstalling the channel.

Any suggestions??

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexG
Level 8

Re: iHeartRadio Crashing

Jump to solution

Problem is resolved. Just do a software update to get the iHeartRadio patch.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Krissann
Level 7

Re: iHeart radio doesn't launch

Jump to solution
Same here for all 5 TVs 😔 Must be a internal issue.
0 Kudos
Serena_S
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried it this morning and I get the same response as you..

I have tried researching online about the issue and can't find anything...

0 Kudos
Da1ga2
Level 7
Iheart radio app returns to homescreen without playing. Rebooted & reloaded app and Roku several times. Same issue on roku premier. Iheart acct is still active
0 Kudos
chuck13072
Level 7

Re: Iheart

Jump to solution

I'm having same issue, did same steps, does this on two different roku devices.  Iheart radio is working on my laptop, just not on roku devices.

0 Kudos
Qlash
Level 7

Jump to solution
Same problem. I can open the iHeart app, but as soon as I select a station, iHeart shuts down and returns to the Roku home screen.
0 Kudos
chuck13072
Level 7

Jump to solution

And this is what was happening yesterday as well. This is my same issue. Doesn't matter what station you choose, same thing happens.

0 Kudos
Denderson
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same exact problem with iHeart on all of my ROKU devices and I have tried and failed with the exact same possible solutions. I guess we're dead in the water until it gets fixed.

0 Kudos
A-Scott144
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with a ROKU2 box onDec 2 2019 at 11:00AM thru now Central Time.

0 Kudos
AlexG
Level 8

iHeartRadio Crashing

Jump to solution

iHeartRadio stopped working 2 days ago (Nov 30, 2019) on all 3 of my Roku units. When I select any station, the app crashes and sends me back to the Roku home screen. Rebooting the devices, along with deleting and reinstalling the iHeartRadio app has made no difference.

I've checked to ensure my Roku units are updated, and each is showing version 9.2.0 (builds vary between devices). iHeartRadio works every place else, such as on my computer’s internet browser and on my android cell phone.

0 Kudos