Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HGF
Level 8

iFit won't log in - 'thinks' for awhile, then stops

Jump to solution

Hello everyone and thanks for your help. I am trying to log into iFit for the first time and I know I have the right log in information. When hitting the login button the screen 'thinks' for a long time and then just stops. So I hit the login button again and it immediately says I have the wrong username and/or password. I have triple verified the login information and tried the process 6 times - all with the same result. Any ideas? Many thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: iFit won't log in - 'thinks' for awhile, then stops

Jump to solution

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

Try reinstalling the iFIT TV app:

1) Remove the iFIT app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the iFIT app

(If you dont restart after removal, settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

Otherwise, you'll need to contact iFIT about the app: https://ifit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

Try reinstalling the iFIT TV app:

1) Remove the iFIT app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the iFIT app

(If you dont restart after removal, settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

Otherwise, you'll need to contact iFIT about the app: https://ifit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

HGF
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi and thank you SO much! I did exactly what you wrote and it worked!  You are an angel and SO many thanks!

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

You're welcome - if you ever have similar problems with other apps on the Roku, just follow the same reinstall process and it usually works to resolve most issues.

0 Kudos
ashishshahs
Level 7

Jump to solution

That solution did not work for me. All it does is come back to the same screen i.e.

"

Something Went Wrong

We're working out some technical issues on our end. Please try again later.

TRY AGAIN button

"

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ashishshahs

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kimericnat
Level 7

Jump to solution

We have a similar issue 

have a new IFIT account on the promotion period, we enter user name and password to log in, it prompts us to select a package even though we’ve already done that.  We receive -3 unknown error. 
I can log into IFIT app directly on my phone so I know it’s not a user name and password issue.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@lgraham15

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos