Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckpellis
Level 7

hulu problems

went on my roku tv and subscribed to hulu. they charged me but when i go to log in they say i dont have an account keeps asking me to sigh up. what am i doing wrong

[post moved]

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: hulu problems

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. You'll need to confirm which email address you used to subscribe to Hulu in order to locate your account. 

On your Roku TV, visit Settings>System>About to see which Roku account email address your TV is linked to. If you selected this email address when you signed up for Hulu on the TV, your account would be located under this email address. If not, you'd likely need to keep trying any other email addresses that you may have used. Hulu support should be able to help locate your account if you provide the email address you used to sign up. They can assist you with resetting your password from there, and help you sign into the channel. 

Keep us posted if you need more help! 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos