Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanko
Level 7

game will no longer work

my wife and i play wheel of fortune game every night. tonight i tried to launch game and it kept going back to the start screen. i thought i needed to remove and replace the game, but when i did that the game was no longer listed. i paid for this game and was not told they had got rid of it. Has anyone else had this problem and is there anyway to contact support by phone?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
DBDukes
Level 16

Re: game will no longer work

@hanko wrote:

... is there anyway to contact support by phone?

That part is easy. The answer is no.

As for the rest, you'll likely need input from @RokuDanny-R or @RokuMary-F to help resolve.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@hanko 

Thanks for the post and letting us know about the issue you are experiencing.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team and once more information is available, I'll be sure to reach out to you directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kenasam
Level 7

I also have the exact same problem regarding the Wheel of Fortune game/channel not working. So I removed it and went to try to download it, but it is no longer to be found.  I also would like to be contacted regarding this problem.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

@Kenasam wrote:

I also have the exact same problem regarding the Wheel of Fortune game/channel not working. So I removed it and went to try to download it, but it is no longer to be found.  I also would like to be contacted regarding this problem.

I had that game. It went away a long time ago. The developer quit supporting it.

You can try using https://support.roku.com/contactus but I don't think anything will happen. This is not a Roku issue insofar as it happens with Amazon, Google, and Apple also, and on platforms other than streaming.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
Morley
Level 7

We play Wheel of fortune once every couple of months. Today we tried it and didn't work. I removed it to reload it again but is not available anymore.

0 Kudos
Kenasam
Level 7

Same with me. I was playing it daily, then all of a sudden it malfunctioned.  I removed it, then searched to get it again to reinstall, but it is gone.  I read somewhere here that the developers/creators are no longer supporting Wheel of Fortune, so apparently that means it just suddenly vanishes.  Too bad, as I enjoyed that game.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Morley @Kenasam,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
djjari
Level 7

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here. I miss this game!!!

0 Kudos
peirandy
Level 7

Re: game will no longer work/reply

yes, i had the same problem a week ago and this problem started

after i done an update, but the other game called jeopardy 

is working fine, on my roku, but i sure do miss  wheel of fortune.

great game and much better than jeopardy.

another post said, that the developer may have discontinued

allowing it to be used could that be sony entertainment ?

because if it is they also made jeopardy.

0 Kudos