Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilhaucks4
Level 7

fox sports go app not working on any of my roku devices

I am trying to follow the St. Louis Cardinals on foxsportsgo on my Roku. i have two Roku tvs and the app isn't working on either one. i have uninstalled, reinstalled and still not working. The app loads, but when i choose an event, i get the a message that says "Something went wrong - Encountered an unrecoverable error playing this video. please try again later" the app is working on my phone. Any suggestions welcomed Angela W.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: fox sports go app not working on any of my roku devices

@wilhaucks4

Thanks for the post.

After removing the channel, have you made sure to restart your Roku device before adding the channel back again?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
wilhaucks4
Level 7

yes, i disconnected from the power source for more than a minute.  When i reconnected, the device "rebooted", but the app still will not load any event

0 Kudos
wilhaucks4
Level 7

I also just went back and uninstalled, did a system restart thru the menu, and reinstalled.  still not working

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 14

[removed]

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
PHRED96
Level 1

I can't get any programming either. It looks like you need a cable provider service account. I only use Roku and UTUBE TV streaming services. Fox Sports Go / Bally wants more.

0 Kudos