Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tippy1007
Level 7

finding the new jeopardy episodes on the you tube channel

we recently subscribed to you tube channel.  I want to watch the new Jeopardy epidoses, and was able to watch on my computer on the you tube website;  how do I find the same show on the tv

1 REPLY 1\
Visitor45763
Level 14

Re: finding the new jeopardy episodes on the you tube channel

I have a youtube tile on my home screen (press house-shapped button on your remote. Or, at least that's how my TCL is). I don't recall if it came with that, or I added it. At the bottom of the home-screen tiles (where Live TV is, and HDMI1, 2, 3, AV tiles are), there is an "Add Channels (+)" tile. You should be able to find YouTube in that list, or use the "search channels" option.

"People are often amazed at how much we’ve done with the number of engineers we’ve got." (Roku CEO Anthony Wood, Austin Statesman, Oct 4, 2019). "Amazed" is one way of putting it.
0 Kudos