Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

finding the new jeopardy episodes on the you tube channel

we recently subscribed to you tube channel.  I want to watch the new Jeopardy epidoses, and was able to watch on my computer on the you tube website;  how do I find the same show on the tv

1 Reply
Level 9

Re: finding the new jeopardy episodes on the you tube channel

I have a youtube tile on my home screen (press house-shapped button on your remote. Or, at least that's how my TCL is). I don't recall if it came with that, or I added it. At the bottom of the home-screen tiles (where Live TV is, and HDMI1, 2, 3, AV tiles are), there is an "Add Channels (+)" tile. You should be able to find YouTube in that list, or use the "search channels" option.

"[Roku CEO] Wood’s goal is to control video access to the world — to be the 'one box that rules them all.'" (Techcrunch, February 23, 2011). The latest software update removed any doubt who rules & controls my TV.
0 Kudos