Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upsetcustomer
Level 7

espn plus and ufc fight

Jump to solution

I payed for both and received neither evidently they crashed but yet we were still charged? Why is there not a customer service contact phone number? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: espn plus and ufc fight

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As @Applerk mentioned, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Argonzales283
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exactly.  Same thing happened to me. This service is terrible. How can you depend on this.  It’s done this twice to me and charged me.  Once I purchased the fights it did not allow me to stream.  I got a message stating “your country does not support this option”. 

0 Kudos
Applerk
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same boat here.  Find the live chat customer service link on the Roku service page. This will allow you to put in a refund request. The agent was not able to provide much more info other than "It has been forwarded to our refund dept for further review". I guess we will wait and see what happens. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As @Applerk mentioned, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Upsetcustomer
Level 7

Jump to solution

DONE THIS NO REPLY BACK! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT! THE JOKE IS ON ME THIS TIME! BEAWARE OF THIS COMPANY SELL YOU A SERVICE BUT DON'T FOLLOW THRU!

0 Kudos