Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanCa81
Channel Surfer

epix add on not working

I did an EPIX on The Roku Channel trial,its listed under my supscriptions and I have the app for epix on roku channel as well epix being on the roku channel.However when I click on any movie from epix instead of the play option it brings a start your 30 day free trial.,then when I click on that it says you are already subscriped to this channel. So I am basically subscribed but can't actually watch any shows or movies from this add on.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: epix add on not working

Hi @NathanCa81,

We appreciate your post regarding the issue your experiencing.

Could you please verify if the issue you are running into is when you're accessing the content of Epix standalone or through The Roku channel?

Please be noted that existing subscriptions from The Roku channel cannot be used to view premium content on a Standalone channel or directly from the publisher.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Every time I try to watch a show it goes to the it tells me to log in. When I go to log in it tells me I already have an account. I just want to watch EpixNow. Which I am paying for. What must I do?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@SteadyBuild, read the post above yours from @RokuMary-F and let us know if that has any bearing on your issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
WeGotThos

My issues is when I try to watch something it loads but sticks on 99% until it kicks itself off.

Anyone with similar issues

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @WeGotThos

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rico997TT

I have the Epix subscription through Roku and the app stopped working. It is requiring activation and only accepts provider logins (not Roku).

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rico997TT,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to assist you with your concern regarding accessing your Epix subscription but will need more details. 

Could you please verify if the issue you are running into is when you're accessing the content of Epix standalone or through The Roku channel?

Please be noted that existing subscriptions from The Roku channel cannot be used to view premium content on a Standalone channel or directly from the publisher.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos