Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMILY1543
Level 8

episodes of RESERVATION DOGS not displaying

I watch HULU via my older Roku Express which Roku no longer supports.  Generally there are no problems, except the new show RESERVATION DOGS only shows the most recent episode (5 have been aired).  I talked to HULU support and they could find no issue... and in fact I CAN see all the episodes on my desktop computer at the HULU website.  So this does seem to be a ROKU problem

Has anyone experienced similar and found a solution?

Thanks, Emily

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: episodes of RESERVATION DOGS not displaying

@EMILY1543 wrote:

I watch HULU via my older Roku Express which Roku no longer supports. ...

Roku supports all Roku Express models. Certain app developers may not support the older Express devices, but all Express devices are still officially supported by Roku.

@EMILY1543 wrote:

... the new show RESERVATION DOGS only shows the most recent episode (5 have been aired). ...

I'm seeing five episodes on my Roku Streambar (model 9102), so it is showing on Hulu on Roku.

Which model number is your device? And what software version of the Roku OS are you running? Settings > System > About

Also, what version of the Hulu app? Highlight the app on the main menu, hit the Options button. The version and build are at the top.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos