Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gardener6233
Level 7

current customer for acorn. Do I have to cancel and resubscribe through Roku?

Jump to solution

I could not locate where to download Acorn without signing up for a trial subscription.  How do I handle this situation?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: current customer for acorn. Do I have to cancel and resubscribe through Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. You should be able to use the option to sign into their channel without signing up for a trial. If you need more help getting signed in, I'd recommend contacting Acorn support here: https://support.acorn.tv/en/support/home

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: current customer for acorn. Do I have to cancel and resubscribe through Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. You should be able to use the option to sign into their channel without signing up for a trial. If you need more help getting signed in, I'd recommend contacting Acorn support here: https://support.acorn.tv/en/support/home

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
makaiguy
Level 12

Jump to solution
Load the Acorn channel in your Roku. From the main screen press the * key. Top option will be "Already a subscriber? Log in "
Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi connected - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi connected - JVC EM37T
0 Kudos