Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

channels packages?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is there a channel package that individuals can purchase from Roku TV?

Instead of purchasing each channel? this could be very costly to the consumer?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: channels packages?

Jump to solution

@401 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku does not offer any channel packages as we are simply a platform for your to access content. If you are looking for a channel package, we would recommend look at TV or cable subscriptions that give access to broad range of channels.

For more information about channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@401 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku does not offer any channel packages as we are simply a platform for your to access content. If you are looking for a channel package, we would recommend look at TV or cable subscriptions that give access to broad range of channels.

For more information about channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

When I try to get the history channel it says my TV package only includes three channel and that it's a specialty channel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Chris1972 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend contacting your TV package provider for more information about what channels you have accessibility to.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos