Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DmickeyD
Level 7

channels are disappearing from my channel list and I'm having to reload them every day,

When I turn on my roku on, most of my channels have vanished and I have to reload them, even the roku channel. It's happening on all my roku's. Does anyone know why?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: channels are disappearing from my channel list and I'm having to reload them every day,

What email address shows up under Settings->System->About?  Do you recognize it?  Any channels added/removed from one Roku will be added/removed from all Rokus linked to that account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
vs5
Level 7

Re: channels are disappearing from my channel list and I'm having to reload them every day,

I'm having the same problem except more so. All my channels were working last night and when I turned tv on today Roku shows the starting up home screen. Checked what you suggested. And it says Roku account: Not Available. I don't get it. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

There must be an issue with your Internet connection.  Reboot (or disconnect the power for a few seconds) everything - modem/router and Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos