Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n8budder
Level 7

channel missing

I have 4 Roku devices, I also have Spectrum cable as a cable provider, in my cable pkg I pay a extra charge for NFL Redzone. I downloaded the Spectrum app on all 4 devices it all worked great until about a month ago, Now I cannot get the Redzone to not only come on the channel is no longer even listed it was 1146 now it goes from 1145 to 1147, but I also have the Spectrum app on my phone and tablet and it works great Redzone appears and works on both, and since Roku does not seem to offer anytype of support whatsoever!! Which I think sux I am looking for anyone that has had this problem. I have done all the common things, unplug it, uninstall and reinstall, still the same and its not the cable company because it works on other devices.

Thanks in advance

Nathan

0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Level 21

Re: channel missing

Spectrum is still responsible for their Roku channel.  Roku won't be able to help you.  Only the developers of the channel know how it works.

The one thing you can try is to remove the channel (highlight it on the Home Screen and press * on your remote), restart the Roku (don't skip this step), and then add it again from Streaming Channels.  That should clear out any saved information for that channel that may be causing a problem.

0 Kudos