Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: cbs all access not loading video

Thanks guys and gals.  I'll get a bug filed tonight.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
mia8788
Level 7

The app is still acting uo and is very buggy, closes out automatically, certain shows won't show up. I thought this was supposed to be fixed by now, its been a week after all. 
0 Kudos
Albert71292
Level 7

CBS All Access has been working fine for me on both the livingroom Roku 3 and bedroom Roku 2. Don't care for the way they are shrinking closing credits now though. Have to select them to enlarge. Annoyed me when Netflix started that also. Guess all services are trying to annoy me with the shrinking credits thing.
0 Kudos
Rassy1
Level 7

I have three Roku's.  The updates seemed to have fixed the two newer ones but it did not fix the older one.  The information for the older Roku is:
Model                     3100X
Serial number       13C27N057979
Software version    version 7.5.0  build 4099-02
Uptime                   25 minutes
0 Kudos
1Chocolatier
Level 7

I've been having the same issue since CBS updated the app. The opening commercial loads, the show runs for about 1-2 minutes, the Roku reboots, and I end up at the home screen all over again. 
Model:  3050X - Roku 2 XD
Serial:  12C25A006996
Software:  7.7.0 build 4135-02
0 Kudos
forthprgrmr
Level 7

Same problem.  Roku 2 XD. CBS only - the other channels I have seemed to have been cleaned up.
CBS Live stream works, but videos play for 1-2 minutes and then crash the Roku box.
iPad app works okay, but I want the videos on my TV.
Frustrating as I wanted to watch both episodes of the new Star Trek and had to watch the 2nd on the (tiny) iPad. 
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Thank you for checking in and for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of the issue with CBS All Access. We are currently working with the content publisher to address the issue.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos

has there been a fix yet ?
0 Kudos
Catherine88
Level 7

Pretty suddenly I could no longer access the CBS All access channel and Hulu.  CBS doesn't load and Hulu gives me a Gateway error.  I have tried all the usual-uninstall and re-install the channel, unplugging the Roku, checking the Internet speed.  No customer support has worked...not Hulu (spent a lot of time)  CBS All Access and not Roku.  I have a Premiere 4620S  Software 8.0.1 build 4042.  YT002J228748  

It seems to be a communication problem between Roku and the apps because I get different messages and have different issues each time but it involves the network, gateway or some interface.. BTW, both apps stopped working at the same time about a week and a half ago.  
0 Kudos
TracyJ
Level 7

My app starts to launch and before the circle completes I am back at the home screen. I tried to delete the app, but it is not an option. Please help. It worked just fine yesterday. I watch CBS This Morning every day. No problems until today.
0 Kudos