Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ewallace
Level 7

can no longer watch acorn on my PC

Jump to solution

I subscribe to Acorn through my Roku account. In the past, I was able to watch it on my pc by logging into Acorn, but now, because Acorn has updated their player, it no longer works on my pc.  How do we fix this? TIA.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: can no longer watch acorn on my PC

Jump to solution

@ewallace

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about a channel's features and functionality (especially when being used not on Roku devices), you'll want to contact Acorn support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Acorn support here: https://acorn.tv/contactus/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ewallace

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about a channel's features and functionality (especially when being used not on Roku devices), you'll want to contact Acorn support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Acorn support here: https://acorn.tv/contactus/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
fayecald
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, have been dealing with it since Feb.  Acorn says upgrade your video display cable, but that hasn't worked either. I've had The Geek Squad try to help, but even with their top-notch equipment, weren't able to view Acorn. Maybe we need a consumer uprising :-) ! 

0 Kudos