Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

can channel subscriptions be used on other devices than roku

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Acorn on my Roku and would like to know if I can watch in on a smart TV or with my Amazon Prime  without paying for the channel again.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: can channel subscriptions be used on other devices than roku

Jump to solution

@damomom9149 

Thanks for the post.

If you subscribed to a channel through Roku Pay, you will only be able to view that content through the Roku platform. If you wish to watch a channel on different platforms, we would suggest subscribing through the channel provider directly.

For more information about how to cancel or manage your subscriptions through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: can channel subscriptions be used on other devices than roku

Jump to solution

@damomom9149 

Thanks for the post.

If you subscribed to a channel through Roku Pay, you will only be able to view that content through the Roku platform. If you wish to watch a channel on different platforms, we would suggest subscribing through the channel provider directly.

For more information about how to cancel or manage your subscriptions through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos