Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

cable app

Jump to solution

My cable provider has an app that I can watch tv through. Can I add this app to Roku? I don’t see it in the App Store? 
or do I just need to down load each tv channel I want and add it through my provider like I do with the fire sticks I have? I’m a new Roku user btw!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: cable app

Jump to solution

@Angelbaby36 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried searching for the channel on the Roku Channel Store online? We would recommend reaching out to your cable provider to inquire if they have a channel available for Roku devices. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: cable app

Jump to solution

@Angelbaby36 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried searching for the channel on the Roku Channel Store online? We would recommend reaching out to your cable provider to inquire if they have a channel available for Roku devices. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos