Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flowerchild
Level 8

britbox not working tonight. It loads and opens then immediatly closes

Britbox is not working tonight.  it loads and opens then immediately closes out.  I have restarted the Roku and couple of times.  I cannot uninstall and reinstall the Britbox app because there is no "remove channel" button.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cookiej129
Level 7

Re: britbox not working tonight. It loads and opens then immediatly closes

The same here.  I'm in So Calif.  It's not a britbox so must be Roku.  No one to contact to ask questions or get answers. help

0 Kudos
ET-too
Level 7

YES!  For me, it worked last night but this morning does exactly what you describe.  I'm in North Carolina.  Who can we get to help?  ET

0 Kudos
DragosMcMaster
Level 7

Britbox is now asking me to sign in with an email and password.   I've never set up a Britbox account.  I suspect this authentication is supposed to occur via Roku, but it appears to be failing.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@DragosMcMaster

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043087594-How-do-I-contact-customer-support-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos