Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wph
Level 8

blank screen after changing channels

Jump to solution

all 3 of my roku premier devices have started to leave a blank screen on the tv for 1-3 mins when I change channels, then it finally comes back on. have done several device resets , unplugged devices , internet reboot the whole gam nit . Any suggestions ? thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wph
Level 8

Re: blank screen after changing channels

Jump to solution

Just got off live chat with YTTV , they had me uninstall/reinstall there app and when it happened again had me unplug the tv for a few seconds and as of right now it seems to work ok again. fyi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scott_C
Level 9

Jump to solution

I seem to be having a similar problem. The little light on the front of my Roku Ultra 4660X (Software 9.2.0 build 4131-46) seems to dim a bit, and then my screen goes black. My TV will say No Signal soon after that. That would indicate to me that there's nothing coming over the HDMI cable at that point. Then the light on the front of the Roku seems to get bright again and the screen comes back. Seems to happen more as I navigate between screens and channels.

0 Kudos
wph
Level 8

Jump to solution

Just got off live chat with YTTV , they had me uninstall/reinstall there app and when it happened again had me unplug the tv for a few seconds and as of right now it seems to work ok again. fyi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Scott_C
Level 9

Jump to solution

wph,
You said, "all 3 of my roku premier devices". Are these connected to different TVs? Or did you try them all with the same TV. You thinking the TV was the problem?

0 Kudos
wph
Level 8

Jump to solution
All 3 of my tv ‘s had the same issue
0 Kudos