Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UltraSpidif
Level 8

beIN Sports XTRA 'LIVE'

I tried to find a Roku app yesterday for W-Series race in Austria with no luck. I was able to find on PC and watch some of but I missed most. Roku is a device mentioned often. I see only beIN Sports US 'connect' that requires providor participation. That doesn't seem to be what interests me.

Xfinity my providor doesn't offer beIN Sports

The beIN Sports Connect Guide seemed to show replays

I'd appreciate some help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
denhow
Level 10

Re: beIN Sports XTRA 'LIVE'

I looked for beIN Sports XTRA too. I found it and watched the W Series race! Sorry to hear that you didn't find it. It's available inside the Plex, Pluto, Xumo, Redbox and Sling channels. Probably some more too. These are all free, even on Sling where it's in the free section.

UltraSpidif
Level 8

OK - Which would you suggest as the 'better' FREE to use for 'access'? I use Roku seldom and have none of the FREE selected. The Xfinity for TVE was the only app other than the PRIME BRANDING apps I ever used. This would likely be the only use of the app I'd use.

0 Kudos
denhow
Level 10

I already had all of those channels installed so I'm not sure which to recommend. Why not install two or three of them and then look to see which one you like best? You could then delete the ones you don't like. Or keep them around for redundancy.

0 Kudos