Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gim

Re: beIN Sports Connect channel doesn’t work

Jump to solution

When will this issue be fixed? 
 have the issue here and I can only watch on my device ROKU.

The beIN Sports Connect channel doesn't work on my Roku regardless of the many times I’ve tried to sign in, download, and re-download the app. I’m curious what the point is of including an app that consistently fails to work in any capacity.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@gim

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, make sure to restart the Roku device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order. If you are still experiencing an issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
brawk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Five months later and it still doesn’t work. I can mirror BeinSports Connect on my iPhone to the Roku, but (a) it’s choppy/hangs at intervals, and (b) it ties up my phone and requires that my phone be present on the same network.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@brawk

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mamanell95

Jump to solution

Can I get sec or cbs

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Mamanell95,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about your inquiry?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos