Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonnygenge
Reel Rookie

Re: beIN Sports Connect channel doesn’t work

Jump to solution

For everyone experiencing issues with BEin for the AFCON- i discovered i can also get fubo.tv. It has all the AFCON matches (with proper commentary as well, unlike BEin...) I recommend dropping your BEin membership and getting fubo. Works great on ROKU aaaaand you can record the matches for watching anytime. It's been a life saver.

0 Kudos
Bindero
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just got the BEIn app a few days ago, how long has it not been working on Roku?  Has it ever worked?

0 Kudos
laurencemorel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

it does not seem it ever worked considering the messages here. Sent an email on 01/10 to BEIN no answer. Just want my money back from BEIN.

0 Kudos
Lcabell
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Got my roku in August. Worked til about Mid-September. Has not worked in the 5 months time since then for me. And no response from Bein Sports or Roku. Disappointing. 

0 Kudos
solaabs

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Any help here?

0 Kudos
Bindero
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Watching on my laptop and mirroring or hardwiring to the tv.

0 Kudos
laurencemorel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally an answer from beIn:

"We are sorry about the inconvenience this situation has caused. Please know that Roku has recently launched a new version of their OS that has affected our signal on these devices, therefore, Roku is not currently available for our users in North America; we are already working with them on getting a resolution as soon as possible so you can have our content again soon.

In the meantime you can stream our content via Chromecast devices, beIN SPORTS CONNECT app for mobile devices and our website from your computer. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

Tags (1)
Afadi

Jump to solution

SAME ISSUE!!!!!😡😡😳😳😳

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bein sports connect doesn’t work

Jump to solution

Hi @Afadi,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
laurencemorel
Reel Rookie

Re: Bein sports connect doesn’t work

Jump to solution

How to loose a client forever, easy do not fix the issue!  The whole idea to buy a service that is supposed to work on Roku is to use Roku to stream it and not your phone or laptop!

If Bein is not willing to make it work on Roku, they can just state it clearly on their website!

0 Kudos