Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

awards season screeners

I work in Hollywood. During the awards season I get emails with links to streaming platforms such as Amazon, Netflix, Warner Brothers and other major studios. The links take me straight to the page that I enter my passcode to stream the show. Will Roku access this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: awards season screeners

@leescott wrote:

I work in Hollywood. During the awards season I get emails with links to streaming platforms such as Amazon, Netflix, Warner Brothers and other major studios. The links take me straight to the page that I enter my passcode to stream the show. Will Roku access this?

The Roku can access any particular channels they may have created for that purpose, e.g., search the channel store for "FYC" or "screener".

Not something I'd use, I just happen to notice the one for HBO each time I check for an HBO Max channel. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos